Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Spain!

Alright, after having an exhausting time studying this year and a fair part of the year before this. Damn, that was a long time. I finally made it to Spain yesterday where I'm going to write my final one year project (Diplomarbeit). For this, it's nice to blog a bit about my experiences and what will happen.

Katja and me have found last month a double room in a shared flat. Well, it was a funny story because we stayed at first with www.hospitality-club.org in Madrid and tried to find our new flat. The prices in Madrid made us believe we might have chosen the wrong city. At the end a flatmate of our hospitality club friend Javi moved out and we got the double room from Javi.

That's it. We're living in the South of Madrid at Empalme but the universities where I want to study are in the North (UAM) and near the centre (UCM). At the moment I have to decide where I want to do the project. If I want to do it at UAM we definitely should move to the North near Charmatín because otherwise I had to drive ONE HOUR to the university and ONE HOUR back. As you can imagine that's f*'+ing way too much!

Besides, I miss my sport activity a lot. There are some Capoeira groups here, of course, and I will try to find some interesting ones. Moreover, I started the last semester with acrobatics and climbing which made me want to continue with it.

I will keep this page updated and would love to read some comments from you all.

Let's keep in contact.

Chris

No comments: