Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Madrid

I decided on Monday to go to the Complutense Group of Jacobo Santamaria. It took me a while but the people there are just great. The prof went once sailing with the group and one guy likes to play beachvolleyball a lot ;). Well, I think we have thinks in common.
A good question might be why I made this decision. Actually, it's only based on sympathy and the distance to the city. The Autónoma is just to far away in the North for having a real life at uni. Katja works in the city centre at Sol so we could meet up easily.
Moreover, the sport facilities at Complu are much better although they are a joke in comparison to Cologne. The courses are booked out quite fast and after this you missed out - "chang!". Besides, that's Argentian slang for experiencing a surprise. It sounds like an error message on the computer :).

As you see, I let totally my subconciousness descide where I will go with a little advicing from my mentor in Cologne - Prof. Mydosh. But it were those reasons above which led me.

Keep on eye on this page because I figured out you can use picasa and google webalbums to post those slideshows - more will follow.

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

No comments: