Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ko Lanta and Ko Phi Phi

Alright, I was diving the next day at Hin Daeng and Hin Muang. At Hin Muang I saw a lot of Mantas which were circling the area and again and again swimming over our heads. They seem to enjoy the bubbles :). The next day was pretty relaxed and I took a late ferry at 1pm to Ko Phi Phi. Fortunately, all people are an Ko Phangan for the full moon party. So accomondation was not a problem and I found the first dorm since Kuala Lumpur.

The weather is great and I went on the next day - this means today - diving to Bida Nok and Bida Nay. Well, although I saw a black reef shark Hin Muang was much better.

Will publish some pics hopefully from Bankok. Will take a plane tomorrow at 5.45pm from Phuket to Bankok in order to avoid a long trip by bus. Then my final days will be focused on shopping because I'm allowed to take twice 32kg with me back :). Yeah!

Besides, you really see here still a lot of the damage the tsunami made. And I don't have to tell you the stories how people survived.

Well, the island is nevertheless beautiful but more expensive in high season and public holidays. I missed out Ko Lippe and Ko Jam. They should be great. And all the East coast is just waiting for all of us.

Besides, I would love to travel through Cambodia, Vietnam, etc. Heard so many nice things about those places.

Hope to see you soon and plan already tour trip to Asia.

Chris

PS.: Back on the 19th at 9.40am at the airport in Cologne :).

No comments: