Friday, February 10, 2006


As I arrived at the 'port' which was more a little village besides a street I wanted to check out the diving centre there. But, oh what a surprise, there were kind of 15 centres there and I lost the overview. So I spent nearly 3 hours to check out stuff and chose the wrong one at the end. Indeed, it was the more expensive one and the other reason is more relevant but I will tell you this later. At least those people from the shop - they were from Munich - gave me a ride to my bungalow resort. They are staying the season on Ko Lanta and in summer they fly back to Munich. Well, I call this a comfortable life. Actually, there are heaps of Germans there and even more Swedish people. The island is also called 'Little Sweden'. Nevertheless, I found or was shown a nice backery where you get this dark bread you surely crave for in Thailand. Excellent! At the end, I ate some fried bananas you see on the pic. After this, I had to eat them every day. In addition, I watched a cheap movie and started to relax and was looking forward to my booked diving trip tomorrow.

No comments: