Friday, October 07, 2005


1|10| It's around seven in the morning. Yes, Brendan picked us up from the airport. I got to know to him approx. 4 years ago in Sofia and we took a train to Istanbul. Was pretty cool and he helped me out with some millions of the Turkish currency :). It was worth around ten bucks and I gave them back symbollically ;). But you won't believe it. I couldn't do it personally. He felt a bit sick on this day on before. Two days later his appendix was removed. Not bad after Katha broke her angle and filia after arriving in Melbourne one week later. I haven't told you this story yet. She had to get surgery. They put in some screws and a plate for her fibula. She has still the plate but the screws were removed like two weeks before we departed. Alright, so here we are. Brandan and Brendan's girl-friend Rachel who drove us back to the airport three days later, Katha and me ;).

No comments: